The full impact of the stunning views that the Victoria and Alfred canals offer you are presented the moment you open the door to this truly impressive spacious dream. But this doesn’t mean that every area of the apartment won‘t offer up an additional surprise - for example the fully furnished private balcony, accessed from both the open plan living room and master bedroom, practically sits atop the picturesque and exclusive canals with a direct view from the apartment of the 6 star “One & Only” 6 star Hotel and it’s magnificent Islands, across the V & A Marina, and all the way through to the hills on the West Coast.
You’ll certainly count yourself lucky to be able to enjoy a sundowner as you take in the views - all from privacy of your own temporary home. The occasional squawk of a seagull and the odd waft of salty sea air serves as a reminder that you are but a stone throws away from what is arguably one of South Africa’s most desirable tourist destinations - the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Being this close to the Waterfront doesn’t mean that you’re cut off from the vibrant buzz of Cape Town’s cosmopolitan city, of which Long Street is the veritable epicenter. Here one will find a smorgasbord of entertainment opportunities - restaurants, bars, night clubs, street vendors, book stores, vintage clothing stores, fashion outlets and unique South African craft outlets all within walking distance.
Serving as a counter-point to this eclectic Cape Town mix, Green Point offers a slightly more up-market mix of café bars, wine bars and restaurants of international standards. It is also host to one of the 2010 World Cup Football Stadiums (only 10 minutes walk from the luxury apartment). Beyond Green Point lies the Platinum Mile - with its palm lined promenade and pristine sandy beaches and refreshing azure waters.
Besides the obvious luxury of close proximity to the V&A Waterfront, this apartment is the perfect location to access everything that Cape Town has to offer- the cable car that goes up to Table Mountain is but a few minutes drive away, the Cape Town International Convention Center a few blocks away (even accessible via taxi boat on the Canals), and the two major highways – the N1 and N2- which take one to the airport and the Cape Winelands and historic Southern Suburbs are easily accessible, making this luxury apartment desirable for the Cape Traveler.
- Brand new development on the canals;
- Exclusive views of the waterways and private access to the Waterfront;
- 24-hour security;
- Waiting area to receive guests;
- Various swimming pools (heated and unheated);
- Gym facilities;
- Two secure private parking bays;
- Visitor parking;
- Exquisite views of the canals and direct views of the 1 & Only 6 star hotel Islands, the V& A Port all the way through to the beaches of Blaauberg;
- Two bedroom, two bathroom;
- Large furnished open plan kitchen: * Washer and Tumble dryer; * Dish-washing machine;
- DSTV and DVD player (with an additional plasma TV in master bedroom):
- Fully furnished balcony with lounge and master bedroom access;
- Gas Weber braai (barbeque);
- Security camera;
- Under floor heating in all main living areas;
- Only 10 minutes walk for the 2010 World Cup Stadium;
All clients are met by one of our hospitality staff members who ensure that upon arrival the client experiences a happy warm holiday greeting from the moment that they enter the apartment.
* On arrival the Guest receive:
- Welcome CD with some relaxing Sea-side atmospheric tunes to get you into your holiday mood;
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine;
- An Eat-Out Magazine with various restaurant options around Cape Town and South Africa;
- A Book with info on tours, transfers and services we offer;
- A starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, coffee creamer for your arrival;
- A starter pack of soaps, shampoo and cream;
- A starter pack of soap for dishes and washing powder for any items you might need cleaned;
- Need to know contact details and emergency numbers;
- A Map of the area around the property;
- Linen and towels;
- All crockery and cooking utensils;
* Available Options: (at additional costs):
- Additional Cleaning can be arrange at R300 per day on working days and R350 on weekends;
- Internet at R150 per day plus your usage;
- Airport Transfers;
- Other services (chef, butler, baby sitter, beauty salon…enquire for more options);
Water, Gas, Electricity?
Left-luggage office on departure and/or arrival?
Distance from city center?
A short distance from the beach. Downtown 15 to 20 minutes by car.
Where are the keys collected from?
At the property.
The property has lift/elevator?
Guests Check-In Time:
Guests Check-Out Time:
No age restrictions.
For a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that depending on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period:
- More than 90 days before: 20% of the total amount;
- 60-89 days before: 30% of the total amount;
- 30-59 days before: 50% of the total amount;
- Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount;