News & Offers
Owing its name to a privileged waterfront position, Azure Bay is a grand private villa designed entirely to the specifications of its discerning owners who wished to create the ultimate retreat for large families or groups of friends within the idyllic setting of the property's location.
Generous spaces, traditional Cycladic architecture and minimal interior design combine in this villa's airy and fresh ambience, providing unrivalled comfort to guests throughout indoor and outdoor spaces - from the spacious front terrace with the large infinity pool and various living/dining areas to the voluminous living room, dining room and bedrooms.
The concept of space was wisely matched with all modern comforts and attractive minimal furnishings and fittings. Interiors boast a strong presence of white cleverly interrupted by contrasting décor. The property's bedrooms are all fitted to the same standard, featuring each en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and TV. Divided between the main house and two gracious guesthouses they provide accommodation for large groups while also allowing privacy at any time.
Azure Bay is the perfect getaway for guests who wish to combine stylish living with a "postcard-worthy" surrounding - an experience of pure relaxation whether its having a glass of wine on the pool terrace at sunset or having a swim in the enchanted bay below the villa.
* Main House: 8 Guests
1 Master Bedroom with double bed & A/C, en-suite bathroom;
1 Guest Bedroom with double bed & A/C, en-suite bathroom;
2 Guest Bedrooms with twin beds & A/C, en-suite bathrooms;
* Garden G. Houses: 4 Guests
Each 1 Guest bedroom with double bed & A/C, en-suite bathroom and kitchenette;
* This property qualifies for special rates and discounts for rental of 14 days or more. Please contact us for more information.
* Minimum stay: 2 weeks in High and Peak season (unless agreed otherwise); 1 week other times.
* Security Deposit: EUR 1000. Children Policy: Allowed.
* Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed differently at the time of booking.
Check-in time is from 3pm to 8pm. Check-out time is before 10am. In case of flight delays or inconvenience while travelling, Guests should contact us at the earliest. We cannot guarantee early check-ins or late check-outs unless confirmed by us in advance. For check-in and/or check-out assistance before 8am and after 10pm a fee of EUR50 is payable locally.
* It is agreed between us that should you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, or that the booking is cancelled by us due to non-payment, then we shall be entitled to the following percentage of the holiday cost:
- 8 weeks or more before arrival = 30 % (non-refundable deposit)
- 8 weeks before arrival = 100 % (deposit & balance)
* All cancellations must be sent to us in writing and signed by the signatory of the booking form.
* Security deposit will be fully refunded. (A security deposit as stated in the price list is payable before the beginning of the tenancy, to cover during your stay the cost of any damages to the property or its contents. The amount can be paid either with the balance of the reservation, or with cash or credit card at the time of check-in directly to the keyholder. The amount less any applicable claims will be refunded to you in the same way it was paid to us. Cash deposits will be handed back at the time of check-out.)