This immense apartment is located in Ipanema, one of Rio de Janeiro's most exclusive beach side suburbs, on Francisco Otaviano street, along which you will take a short stroll to reach the sun, lifestyle, sport, and fashion of Ipanema and Arpoador beaches.
The shopping malls, restaurants, and bars of Ipanema, Leblon, and Copacabana are only minutes away, ensuring you will never want for something to do as you enjoy your time in Rio.
With marble and wood flooring throughout, and with the living and dining rooms decorated in an understated tribal motif, air conditioned, and furnished in leather, wood and glass, modern lines merge with a not so modern charm.
The apartment features sleeping quarters for eight. Each of the four double bedrooms is decorated in its own distinctive style, is air conditioned, contains flat screen cable TV and writing desk, and is served by its own bathroom in marble.
All of the bedrooms face away from the hustle and bustle of the streets.
The very large marble and stainless steel kitchen features five burner gas oven and cook top, with wok burner, ample food preparation, fridge, and freezer space, and dishwasher. It is perfect for entertaining, and the rooftop pool gives even more excuse to eat, drink, relax and enjoy the permanent sun and water lifestyle that Rio has to offer.
Other facilities and services include an office with window facing internally for peace and quiet, guest bathroom with toilet and wash basin, a laundry equipped with washer and dryer, 2 parking spaces, cleaning service five days per week and building reception with 24 hour security.
Adds by the Owner:
* On the day of arrival one of our staff will meet you in the apartment to sign the rental agreement contract. At this time we will also collect the full remaining balance from you. This payment is to be made in cash in Euro, USD or BRL at the official exchange rate of the day.
* Please advise us in advance of the arrival time so that we can either arrange the airport transfer for you or to meet you directly in the apartment.
* Normal check out time is 11:00 AM and normal check in time is 2:00 PM. If no one rents the apartment on the day you are leaving we do not charge for a late check out on that day. If you want to secure a late check out, you can do so by paying another half day's rent.
* If you are needing your check-in or check-out before 8:00 AM or after 8:00 PM, there is a 50BRL fee, unless you have already paid your extra half day's rent.
* When leaving, the guest is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonably clean condition, otherwise a cleaning service fee will be charged.
* No parties are allowed.
Water, Gas, Electricity?
Only included in the first week of the stay.
Required security deposit payment.
Cash, refunded on departure.
Left-luggage office on departure and/or arrival?
In the office.
Distance from city center?
A short distance from the beach. Downtown 15 to 20 minutes by car.
Where are the keys collected from?
At the property.
The property has lift/elevator?
Guests Check-In Time:
Guests Check-Out Time:
Only adults over 18 years old or children accompanied.
Cash at check-in or bank transfer within one week before arrival.
For a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that depending on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period:
- More than 90 days before: 20% of the total amount;
- 60-89 days before: 30% of the total amount;
- 30-59 days before: 50% of the total amount;
- Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount;